"A step to promote your health"
Have a busy and hectic lifestyle? Need more time to take care of yourself?. That's what DSFH Executive Health is all about. We're dedicated to protecting your most important asset -- you. Our program will help reduce your stress and teach you how to stay healthy despite having a demanding lifestyle.
EHP is a wellness program designed for the busy executive who wants streamlined healthcare.
To live a productive and rewarding life, you need to be in good health. However, statistics show that the leading causes of death worldwide are heart disease, stroke, and cancer, to name just a few.
About half of all deaths from heart disease and stroke are sudden and unexpected, with little chance for treatment.
The good news is that these diseases are preventable and highly treatable when detected early through a comprehensive health or executive program.
We believe that prevention is the key. Our goal is to maintain your health and wellbeing for as long as possible. Where necessary we provide individual treatment to restore lasting health. The sooner a disorder is spotted and treated, the better the chances of successfully treating it.
The best time to go for a comprehensive health program is when you feel completely healthy. The Executive Health Program is a wise and valuable investment for your health.
Our mission is to inspire busy professionals and concerned individuals to protect their most precious asset -- their health! The DSFH Executive Health Program's unique design takes your Comprehensive Health Assessment a step further with the development of a personalized fitness, nutrition, and stress management regimen. Spend a day with our caring, competent, and efficient staff and we will provide you with the knowledge and tools to promote a healthy and productive lifestyle.
Our supporting role continues throughout the year to ensure you achieve the goals developed during your visit. And if the need arises, take comfort that DSFH Executive Health is able to provide streamlined access to world renowned specialists located at the prestigious DSFH.
This is a fully personalized health Program managed under the auspices of Elite Services wherein our clients are offered a full range of consultations, investigations and diagnostic procedures aimed at detecting and preventing those diseases which are highly treatable when discovered early. The Program package is individualized to the needs of each client and all necessary arrangements are made at client’s convenience.
Duration Of The Program:
It is usually a one day duration program that can be extended to two if Colonoscopy or VCT are included due to special preparations for these diagnostic procedures.
Your Individualized Package:
1) According to your age, gender and medical history you will be provided details regarding your individual package that covers all the necessary tests and consultations. There is a basic package (for all categories), add on (according to your age and gender) and an optional according to specific considerations;
For example: If you are male above 50 years, your package will be:
Basic Adult (10,000 SR) + male above 35 (1970 SR) + Optional for male above 50 (3885 SR) = Total: 15855 SR
Pre Admission Instructions:
In order to ensure smooth and efficient continuity throughout your time with us please take note of the following information.
· You must fast for not less than 12 hours prior to admission
· Gate No. 7 Building 2 is the designated point of entry for our Executive Health Program Clients. After parking your car please proceed to gate 7 where you will be met by a member of the Executive Health Screening Program staff.
· In order to complete the extensive range of tests and investigations before the end of the day it is important you arrive at the appointed time.
· If you have any difficulties meeting this deadline please contact a member of the Executive Health Program staff without delay
· Please remember to bring the following items with you
a. ID and Credit Card
b. A copy of your most recent medical examination results (if available)
c. Any medications that you are currently taking
· Please remember to wear comfortable loose fitting clothing. Athletic shoes and a front fastening blouse or shirt would be appropriate since you will have a treadmill test scheduled into your program
Protect Your Most Precious Asset...Your Health
Download our brochure for more information on DSFH Executive Health Program.
Ms. Susan McCole
Director, Executive Health Program
Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital
PO Box 2537
Jeddah 21461 – Saudi Arabia
+966 2 665 5000 Ext. 2803/2192/1487
- Your package includes the Royal Suite Residence, Meals for you and your accompanied guest, car parking & one follow up free consultation (post program).
- Any extra orders, requests or medication not included in the Basic Package, will be charged as an add-on item.
Executive Health Program