The dental center at DSFH is staffed and run by the expertise of fourteen dental consultants and specialists from various fields including dental hygiene, orthodontics, dental implants, endodontics, restorative dentistry, periodontology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, pedodontics, and esthetic dentistry.
The center's clinics are equipped with the latest dental equipment (Kavo, Siemens, and Castellini). In addition, the department has a highly equipped dental lab, digital radiography, sophisticated dental software for patient education and a sterilization area. It is also renowned for having a dedicated operating room for patients undergoing dental procedures under conscious sedation or general anesthesia.
The Department offers the following services:
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery: for management of various types of trauma, temporomandibular joint disorders, orthognathic, reconstructive surgery, cleft lip and palate, and dento-alveolar surgery including surgical extraction of wisdom tooth.
- Implant surgery: for replacing teeth loss, sinus lifts surgeries, bone graft and treatment of failing implants.
- Prosthodontics: for complete and partial denture, crown and bridge fabrication using porecelain materials and nobel alloys.
- Orthodontics: for treatment of malocclusion, crowding of the teeth, open bite, deep bites, oral habits, and other malformation. A special team is available for treatment of skeletal malformation, which consists of an orthodontic and a maxillofacial consultant. The center offers esthetic and colored orthodontic appliances. The orthodontic unit provides free consultation, and offers payment installment upon request.
- Periodontology: for surgical and non-surgical management of gum diseases, crown lengthening procedures, osseous surgeries, and esthetic periodontal surgeries.
- Pedodontics: for child dental cares that involves all type of dental treatment and preventive techniques.
- Endodontics: for root canal treatment and endodontic surgeries.
- Esthetic dentistry: for color matching restoration and bleaching techniques. Makeover smile is also available upon request.
- Dental hygiene unit: for gum treatment and oral hygiene education.
The Department has a dedicated reception area supplied with network connection to most of the insurance companies to reduce the waiting time of the patients under insurance coverage.